Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SMALL CROPS/GRAZING WITH PLENTY OF WATER
- Land: 10 ha (25 acres)
- Grow your own small crops, parsley, garlic
- Highway exposure, Northern side of town, Lot 300 on W 303
- Ample water from the creek and bore
- Approx. 13 rows X 40 mts, power
- Water tanks, container, cool room, Pine trees for Super
- Graze cattle, yards with ramp, could also grow oats
- www.raywhiteruralwarwick.com.au Property ID: 1659335
10 ha / 25 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.